Looking for something fun to do this weekend around the Hudson Valley? We’ve got you covered!
1. Hudson River Cruises is hosting a special Father’s Day Cruise! Enjoy some relaxing sight seeing, food and fun with the whole family. Click here for more info.
2. Prefer a cool, moderate hike with breathtaking views? Check at the Ice Caves at Sam’s Point.
Click here for more info.
3. Maybe a helicopter ride is up your ally…Take of from Brown Barn Farms, Orange County Distillery for a 7-10 minute ride! Find more info here.
4. How does food and beer sound for the Dad in your life? Maybe a hot air ballon ride? This Saturday take quick trip to Crystal Springs Resort in New Jersey to find the NJ Food & Beer Festival. Click here for more info.
5. Last but not least, The Clearwater’s Great Hudson River Revival is thisFather’s Day Weekend – at Croton Point Park, Croton-on-Hudson. It’s truly a fun family event and features 7 stages with live music, dance, storytelling and family-friendly shows as well as Handcrafters’ Village, the Green Living Expo, the Working Waterfront with small boat exhibits and rides, the Artisanal Food & Farm Market and much more. Find more info here.