Fall is arguably one of the best times to experience the Hudson Valley at it’s Finest. The leaves are changing by the minute! We’ve put together the 5 most magnificent places to leaf peep.
1. Trophy Point at West Point – Gaze at the Scenic views of the beautiful Hudson Valley while touring the beautiful grounds at westpoint. https://www.westpointtours.com/index.php/tours
2. Walkway Over the Hudson – This is the world’s longest elevated pedestrian bridge. Enjoy the beautiful views as you stroll over the Hudson River between the City of Poughkeepsie and the Town of Lloyd, Highland, in Ulster County. Find more info here: https://walkway.org/
3. Shawangunk Mountains – Begin in New Paltz. Enjoy the hairpin turns on routes 44/55 climbing deep in to the mountains. Turn your gaze to the East as you encounter the most amazing and unbelievable views of the Hudson Valley.
4. Storm King Mountain – Hop on a Tram at the Storm King Art Center and enjoy the Fall experience. Tram guides will point out the highlights of the park including the museum and sculpture park. Trams run every 30 minutes. Find more info here: https://stormking.org/visit/
5. Bear Mountain State Park – Just over the Bear Mountain Bridge, this park offers a majestic view of the Hudson Valley. The Park offers many amenities including an indoor carousel and many hiking trails. Just a short drive up the parkway you will find the Perkins Memorial Tower with panoramic Views. Find more info here.