Not quite ready for July 4th to end? Here are some events to help keep you moving!
Thursday, July 5th
1 Warwick food Truck Festival 4pm-9pm – Enjoy live music, delicious food truck fare, kids activities and local craft-brewed beverages!
2. The Biggest Fireworks Show of the Season 7:05 pm-10:05 pm – Dutchess Stadium. Catch a baseball game with the family and view spectacular fireworks after the game!
3. RJR Cruise In Car Show Nights 5:30pm-9pm – Pennings Farm, Warwick NY
Friday July 6th
4. Empire State Hot Air Balloon Festival (times vary each day) – Barton Orchards, Poughquag NY- See Hot-Air Balloon Launches in the morning and evening every day, along with Food Trucks and Vendors, Family Activities (Hay Rides, Gem Mining, Fun Park), Balloon Rides Tethered Balloon Rides and Pig Races! Find more info here.
5. The 27th Annual Dutchess County Balloon Festival (times vary) – Dutchess County Fairgrounds, Rhinebeck NY. Find more info here
6. Drive in Movie Night 7:30pm – Fair Oaks, NY.- Catch a movie at the Drive-In!! Find more info here.
Saturday & Sunday July 7th- July 8th
7. Empire State Hot Air Balloon Festival & Dutchess County Balloon Festival (see above)
8. Sangria Festival 11am-8pm – Robibero Winery New Paltz – Fresh Sangria, Live Music, a Beautiful Setting- Who could ask for more? Find more info here.
9. Touch A Truck/ Fireworks 5:30pm – Monroe Woodbury Middle School. Fireworks @ Dusk.
10. Learn to Fly! Newburgh Trapeze Workshops (times vary) – Safe Harbors Green. Find more info here.
11. Sidewalk Sale 10am – 5pm – Main Street, Warwick NY – Pie eating contest, Sunday 1pm on Railroad Green!
12. Red, White & Brew Sunday 1pm-7pm – Pine Island Brewing Co. Celebrate the service men and women of our country and drink great beer as you do! This is a fundraiser for the Wounded Warrior Project. Find more info here.
13. 5th Annual Opperation Paws Car Show 9:30am-3pm – Lasser Park, Salisbury Mills – Check out some awesome hot rods while supporting the Humane Society of Blooming Grove! Find more info here.